ValueAd.com we believe that you the consumer should own and control your personal information. If you decide to share it anonymously with advertisers, then you should be fairly compensated for it. In general, we will not share your information with third parties without your permission and consent.
Information We Collect
Member Profile. We create a Member Profile that is based upon:
- Personal information given at registration and
- Where you surf on the web (URL addresses).
We use this Member Profile to match advertisements and offers to your interests. If at anytime you do not want us to collect data on your surfing habits during an online session, simply close the page. We also collect the IP address of all visitors to the site.
How We Collect Information
- Registration and Surveys. We collect information when you register for any of our services or participate in any surveys, contests, or other offers. If you are signing up through a co-branded ISP, website or service ("Participating Service"), some of your information may be pre-filled based upon your previous registration with the Participating Service. You may later modify your account information.
- Ad Serving Technology. Our proprietary technology, tracks information on your web surfing and sends it to us for use in your Member Profile. The banner space then uses your information to display advertisements and offers that may be relevant to you. The banner space only transmits information directly to ValueAd.com, even if your membership is through a Participating Service.
- Website collection of IP address. We record the IP address of every visit to our site. An IP address is a unique number assigned to a computer. It does not contain any personally identifying information and will not be linked to your Membership Profile.
Use and Access of Information
- We use the banner space to send you advertisements and offers from advertisers, merchants, vendors ("Advertisers") and the like based on your interests. For example, if your information indicates that you enjoy traveling, the banner space may display a message regarding discount airfares. We may aggregate anonymous Member Profiles into summaries of information based on specific criteria that we then use to solicit banner space advertisements and offers to forward to you. At no time do we share information that would identify you individually unless you sign up through a Participating Service (please see below).
- If you choose to participate in a co-branded service such as internet access with a participating ISP, or another service or website, that Participating Service may have access to your Member Profile for account management purposes and to offer you better and more personalized content and services. These businesses have agreed not to share your information voluntarily with any outside parties. Please keep in mind that our co-branded Participating Services are separate from us, so we recommend you review their privacy policies, which may differ from ours concerning their collection and use of information.
- We use your personal information to manage your account for the services you have selected. Our employees and other parties acting on our behalf may have access to your information on a need-to-know basis. We may also use aggregate data of our members for promotional, business development, market research, and other general business purposes. We use your IP Address for systems administration and business reporting purposes to create aggregate information on all visits to our website.
- Our B-network service allows you to license information, including demographic and behavioral (surfing information) to Advertisers for a negotiated price. In addition, you can also elect to receive e-mail offers from an Advertiser for an agreed to price. Because e-mails are sent through ValueAd.com, your e-mail address remains private. Consumers are empowered with the ability to choose whether or not they want to exchange information and to determine the price. When you participate in B-network, your information remains anonymous to the party making the offer and is not personally identifiable.
- We may share your information with third parties where we are required to do so by law or where necessary to protect our interests. We may share your information without prior notice to you where required by law.
Links through the Banner Space or other Services of ValueAd.com
Third Party Advertising
The ads appearing on this Network of WebSites are delivered to you by advertising partners. Information about your visit to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you on this site.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. And the link they should use is:
Changing My Information
It is your responsibility to make sure that the information you provide us is correct, and to notify us of any changes. If at any time you want to view or correct your account information, you can do so by going to your account page, or by E-mailing us at Support@ValueAd.com
Canceling My Membership and Deleting My Information
You may cancel your membership with us by emailing Webmastrer@ValueAd.com at our customer service page. We will send an email to you to confirm your request. Your information may remain in our archives and records, but we will not use your information for a commercial purpose. We also reserve the right to maintain information on registered users who have violated our Membership Agreement or who have had their access to our website blocked in order to detect repeat offenders.
Security is one of the most important features of our website and banner space. Our website employs extensive encryption technologies to help secure your online communications with us. We also use passwords to protect access to your account. To protect your account information, you should not share your password with anyone. Although we make it a high priority to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We assume no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Policies for Children Under the Age of 18
Children Under 13. We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children. We will not collect or use any personal information from children we know to be under the age of thirteen, and will remove from our system any personal information from members we find out to be children under the age of thirteen.
Children Between 13-18. If you are between the ages of 13-18, we do require parental/guardian consent. Please contact us for further details.>
Questions Regarding Our Privacy Statement?
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement. Please contact us at Support@ValueAd.com
Acceptance of Our Privacy Statement
By becoming a member, or using our site or services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to add to, delete from, update, modify or otherwise change this Privacy Statement at any time, and will notify you of such modifications or will post the modified version on our website. Your continued use of any portion of our services following such notification or posting will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.
Third Party Advertising
We use MaxOnline and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique .cookie. on your browser.